- How to Read Financial News, 2016-2019,series of articles for the CFA Institute.
- How to Avoid Boring Panel Discussions, 2016, CFA Institute.
- The Top Robo Advisors: How They Compare and How They Could Be Better, 2016, kasina.
- Distribution of Alternatives Through Wirehouses,2016-17, Dover Financial Research/MMI.
- Why I Love Having My Own RIA, 2016, CFA Institute.
- How Robos and Low Returns Forced Me to Reboot My Process, 2015, Seeking Alpha.
- Liquid Alts in Unified Managed Accounts, 2015, kasina.
- The Use and Abuse of Dividend Strategies, 2015, Advisor Perspectives.
- Expected Returns for a 60/40 Portfolio: A Simple Approach, 2015, Seeking Alpha.
- Liquid Alts: Protecting the Franchise as Regulatory Scrutiny Rises, 2015, kasina.
- The Seven Dumbest Mistakes I Made as an Advisor, 2015, Advisor Perspectives.
- Do Liquid Alts Justify Their Costs?(PDF),2015, Advisor Perspectives.
- Convertible Bonds: The Rodney Dangerfield of Liquid Alts, 2014, Advisor Perspectives.
- Blending Alpha and Beta to Build a Mini-Endowment, 2013, SeekingAlpha.
- Simple, Safe, and Cost‐Eﬀective: Using a Core/Satellite Approach in Your 401(k), 2012, CFA Institute.
Alts Democratized: A Practical Guide to Alternative Mutual Funds and ETFs, Wiley Finance, 2014 (co-author with Jessica Rabe). 274 pages with 139 exhibits, including 105 tables of Lipper data on risk, return, and assets. Has roadmap showing how alts are used by advisors; executive interviews discussing portfolio construction, suitability, and volatility management.
- Distribution of Alternative Investments Through Wirehouses, 2011-2017 editions, Money Management Institute and Dover Financial Research, 60 to 75 pages each.
- Guide to Managed Solutions, 2014 and 2015 editions, Money Management Institute and Dover Financial Research, 200 to 250 pages each.
- RIAs in the DC Space, 2014, kasina, 40 pages.
- Lipper Guide to Fund Industry Trends and Product Innovation, 2013, Lipper, 75 pages.
- The Liquid Alts Encyclopedia: Lead author in 2012 and 2013; contributor in 2014, 100-150 pages each.
- Alternatives Quarterly and Strategic Insight Monitor, 2011 to 2014, various topics and lengths.
- Re-evaluating the Wirehouse, 2011, 150 pages.
- ETF Trends, 2011, 50 pages.
- Money Management Institute Alts Conference, 2016 keynote speaker
- American Association of Individual Investors
Founder of Right Blend Investing, LLC, a Registered Investment Advisor in New Jersey.
- Founder of internship program for the Chamber of Commerce in Hawthorne, NJ, 2016 to present.
- Supporter of orphanage in Andhra Pradesh, 2005 to present, as noted here: Transcendence in India.